Friday 7 April 2017

Metallic Steampunk Bird & Clocks - Sin City Design Team

Hello Stamping Friends,
Today I brought a card done totally in metallic gold-silver-copper and black. It is without my typical palette of happy colors. I was so excited to find the set with a Steampunk Bird because I was waiting to try this grunge style. The bird is made of a collection of gears and so I knew it would look fantastic combined with clocks.   My card is super industrial and very masculine which is not my usual style but I really like how it came out.  Let me show you how I did it.
The complete instructions can be found HERE.  

Sneak Peek Time!!!

Supplies:
gold card base 5x7"
silver paper foil
gear embossing folder
die cutting machine
alcohol inks - rust, yellow, brown, grey
blending solution / ink applicator
black acrylic paint / paint brush / water
watermark ink pad
black & copper embossing powder
heat gun
clear crackle paint
craft knife
transparency
black permanent ink pad
brads
gear embellishments
foam dimensional tape

To purchase these fabulous stamps, visit www.sincitystamps.com

For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at the
Sin City Blog and follow us on Facebook.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: