Saturday 30 January 2016

Love Sign with Robin's Nest

I'm sharing a Valentine's home decor project over on the Chattering Robin's Blog
and I'd love to share a sneak peek with you here.


Sneak peek of my Love Sign!

I embellished a pre-made sign with Robin's Nest gems & paper.  Their unique style of gems are known as Dew Drops and they come in an enormous range of colors, sizes, & shapes.  My project features, Heart Dew Drops, Diamond Dew Drops, as well as, Round Dew Drops. 
Robin's Nest Supplies: Valentine Hearts Cardstock, Round Dew Drops, Dew Dew Glue, Diamond Dew Drops, Rosy Flower Die Cuts, Hearts Dew Drops
Other Supplies: wooden or paper mache shape, red glitter, double sided tape, black acrylic paint, foam brush, photograph

To see the complete set of directions for this project, go to the Chattering Robin's Nest.

To find more fabulous Robin's Nest products, visit their shop HERE!


No comments: